Without a doubt, Xcaret Park Tour is one of the Top Attractions in Cancun and Riviera Maya. It is a day trip that every member of your family will enjoy.
Xcaret Park is located in the middle of the jungle in a beautiful setting that combines water and land activities, attractions, and shows within the park. You will enjoy every second of the day that you pass in Xcaret Park.
We tell you next the best things to do and see in this eco-park :
Xcaret Tour Park:
Inside the Xcaret Park, you will find more than 50 attractions. The main things to do are:
- Swim through the three underground rivers
- Visit the aviary and butterfly pavilion
- Snorkel or swim in the cove
- Relax on the beach
- Visit the Mayan vestiges
- Watch the cultural presentations
- Walk to see exotic species such as scarlet macaws, jaguars, and sea turtles
- Among many other attractions are included in your ticket
Show Xcaret México Espectacular:
At the end of the day, the Xcaret Mexico Spectacular Show is presented. This show is a live presentation of what Mexico is. It is also included in your ticket.
This show will take you through a journey back in time. From the Mayan civilization to modern Mexico in a live musical event. Don’t be surprised to see mariachis, Mayan warriors, and all kinds of characters performing. The setting itself is magical as it will change from a carnival to an underwater setting right before your eyes.
The Xcaret Park Tour Plus includes transportation from Cancun and lunch. You have to live it!
INCLUDES: • Pick up and drop off at selected hotels in Cancun Hotel Zone and designated meeting point in the Cancun City • 10 hours Xcaret Park Tour • Plus entrance fees to Xcaret Park • Access to the Plus Area (dressing rooms, bathrooms and private lockers) • A buffet lunch, with a beer included, coffee and unlimited fresh waters during your consumption • Use of snorkeling equipment (requires a refundable deposit of $ 100 MXN / $ 10 USD) • Access to the beach, bays, and natural pools • Aquatic activities in three underground rivers (includes security bags) • Life jackets and inner tubes • Shows and exhibitions (equestrian show, Voladores de Papantla, and pre-Hispanic dances) • The new presentation of ‘Xcaret México Espectacular’ • Visit to the Coral Reef Aquarium, the Butterfly Pavilion, the Aviary and the Island of Jaguars • Visit to the Coral Reef Aquarium, the Butterfly Pavilion, the Aviary and the Island of Jaguars • Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas •Access to WiFi, ATMs, and shops
NOT INCLUDED: • Optional activities • Photo Pass • Other Meals and Drinks
- Free infants and Children taller than 4.5 ft but under 12 years old, must show an ID to verify their age
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must be free of the following chemicals: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, and Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane.
Xcaret Park Tour is included in:
Covid-19 Xcaret Park Tour protocol
Xcaret Park Mexico developed the program, XAFETY 360, based on the protocol of the World Health Organization, to ensure safe spaces during the experience of guests and associates, embracing the new normal.
- All team members use the appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Xcaret Park provides sanitizing stations.
- Follows strict protocol for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces and equipment.
- Guest entry requirements: Body temperature will be measure and logged. The use of a mask is required and must be removed during water activities.