Tulum ruins Cenote and Playa del Carmen Tour is with no doubt a Must-do Attraction to do in Cancun. This tour combines the best of the sightseeing spots in the Riviera Maya with departures from Cancun. Get on board and travel along the Riviera Maya and get ready to enjoy a full-day tour including the Tulum Ruins, Mayan Cenote, and Playa del Carmen tour:
The Tulum Ruins:
Tulum ruins are the most famous archaeological site in the Riviera Maya. Also, it is the only Mayan ruins located in front of the Caribbean sea. A guided tour will take you around the Tulum temples to discover interesting faqs about them and their unique location. Explore the rest of the Tulum ruins on your own during the free time break.
The cenotes are considered sacred by the Mayans. In the past, they represented the water source for the inhabitants of the area. Nowadays they are the favorite swimming spots by nature-lovers. During this tour, you will have time to admire the beautiful jungle settings of a private cenote and to refresh yourself in the crystal clear waters.
Playa del Carmen Tour:
A Playa del Carmen Tour is the perfect way to continue with this excursion. The Town of Playa del Carmen has become one of the favorite tourist places just after Cancun. The Caribbean look of the town provides a unique experience by just strolling on the famous main street known as the Fifth avenue Playa del Carmen.
Enjoy free time to explore Playa del Carmen on your own. You can go shopping, sightseeing or visit the main tourist attractions in Playa del Carmen. You decide.
Tulum Ruins cenote and Playa del Carmen Tour is the best combination to tour the Riviera Maya from Cancun.
INCLUDES: • Pick up and drop off at selected hotels in Cancun Hotel Zone and designated meeting point in the City • 10 hours Tulum Ruins cenote and Playa del Carmen Tour • Entrance fees to Tulum ruins • Buffet lunch • Entrance fees to Cenote • Tour guide • Free time in Playa del Carmen
NOT INCLUDED: • Drinks • Lifevest
- Free infants must seat on laps if there are no seats available.
- Within the site Tulum Ruins, photography for personal non-commercial use with handheld cameras or cellphones is allowed. Go Pro cameras, video cameras, or any device to shoot video applies a fee, payable at the entrance of the archeological site.
Tulum Ruins Cenote and Playa del Carmen Tour is included in:
- Cancun Must Do Pass
- Couple Cancun City Pass
Covid-19 Tulum Ruins Cenote and Playa del Carmen Tour protocol
Tulum Ruins Cenote and Playa del Carmen Tour follow the protocol of the World Health Organization, to ensure safe spaces during the experience of guests and associates, embracing the new normal.
- All team members use the appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Tulum ruins and Playa del Carmen Tour provides sanitizing stations.
- Follows strict protocol for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces and equipment.
- Guest entry requirements: Body temperature will be measure and logged. The use of a mask is required.